1/2 c Cornmeal,yellow
1/2 ts Salt
1 tb Onion,instant minced
1 cn Kidney beans,drained(20oz)
1 1/2 c Chicken,diced cooked
2 c Water
1 c Cheddar cheese,sharp,shreded
1 cn Chili without beans(16oz)
1 cn Pimientos,drained/diced(4oz)
1. Mix cornmeal, water and salt in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
2. Simmer, stirring constantly, until mixture becomes very thick.
3. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and onion.
4. Spread mixture evenly into bottom and sides of a greased 2-quart
5. Mix together chili, kidney beans, pimientos and chicken; pour
mixture into lined bowl.
6. Cover; bake in preheated 350’F. oven 35 to 40 minutes, or until
7. Serve hot, sprinkled with chopped parsley.