1 cn (14-1/2 ounces) Chicken
1 pk (8 ounces)
-Corn Bread Stuffing
L’/2 pounds ground beef
3/4 c Chopped onion
2 tb Chili powder
1 cn (8 ounces) whole kernel
-golden corn, drained
2 md Cloves garlic, minced
2 ts Worcestershire sauce
1 c Shredded Cheddar cheese
Sour Cream Salsa
1. In large bowl, stir together 1 cup of the broth and egg until
blended. Add stuffing; toss to mix well.
2. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Reserve 1/2 cup stuffing mixture; press
remaining stuffing mixture on bottom and side of plate to form crust.
3. To prepare filling: In 10-inch skiilet over medium heat, brown
beef and cook onion with garlic, stirring to separate meat. Spoon off
fat. Add chili powder; cook 5 minutes more.
4. Add remaining broth, corn and Worcestershire. Heat to boiIing.
Reduce heat to low. Simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Stir cheese and reserved stuffing mixture into beef mixture. Spoon
into prepared plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Makes 8 servings.