1/2 c Sweetened flaked coconut
6 tb Unsalted butter or
25 Graham-cracker squares, — 1
1/4 Cups, aprox
Crushed into coarse crumbs
2 tb Granulated sugar
1. Spread coconut evenly in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate.
Microwave on high 1 minute. Stir, then microwave 4 to 7 minutes
longer, stirring every 30 seconds until coconut is golden brown.
Transfer to a plate to cool.
2. Wash, dry and then lightly grease the pie plate.
3. Microwave butter in a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl on high 1 minute
or until melted. Stir in cracker crumbs, coconut and sugar until
evenly moistened. Press evenly over bottom and up sides of pie plate.
4. Place pie plate on inverted microwave-safe saucer. Microwave on
high 2 to 3 minutes, rotating pie plate 1/2 turn after 1 minute,
until bottom of crust is drier and springs back when pressed gently.
5. Let stand on flat surface for 10 minutes. Crust will become firm on