1 cn Salmon,flaked(15.5oz)
2 c Rice,hot cooked
2 tb Parsley,minced
1 tb Onion,minced
1/2 c Celery,minced
2 tb Lemon juice
1 ts Salt
1/8 ts White pepper
2 tb Butter
2 tb Flour
1 c Milk
1/4 ts Salt
1/4 ts Mustard
1/2 c Olives,pimiento-stuffed,slic
1. Combine salmon with rice in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add parsley, onion, celery, lemon juice, salt and pepper; blend in
3. Pour into buttered, deep 10-inch pie pan; bake in preheated 350’F.
oven 45 minutes.
4. Garnish with olive slices; serve in wedges with Olive Sauce.
*** OLIVE SAUCE ***
1. Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
2. Add milk slowly, stirring constantly, cooking until thickened.
3. Remove from heat; add salt, mustard and olive slices.