4 Boneless skinless chicken
2 Carrots; peeled
1 lg Russet potatoes; peeled
10 oz Frozen chopped spinach;
-thawed and drained
1/2 c Chopped onion
2 cn Cream of mushroom soup; (10
1 c Bisquick? baking mix
1 c Milk
2 Eggs; slightly beaten
1 c Grated cheddar cheese
1. Quarter the potato lengthwise. Place chicken breasts, carrots, and
potato quarters in large skillet with lid and poach in 1/2″ water for 12
minutes. Let cool enough to handle. Discard cooking liquid.
2. Trim chicken breasts. Cut chicken breasts, carrots, and potatoes into
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray 9×13 casserole with non-stick
3. In large bowl, mix cubed chicken, carrots, potatoes, drained spinach,
chopped onion, and mushroom soup. Pour mixture into prepared casserole and
rinse out mixing bowl.
4. Combine Bisquick, milk, eggs, and cheese in mixing bowl. Stir just until
mixed, and spread mixture onto top of prepared casserole.
5. Bake 30 minutes at 400 degrees, until casserole is lightly browned. Cool
for 10 minutes before serving.