1 pk Jiffy? fudge frosting mix
1/2 c Chocolate chips
2 tb Peanut butter
2 tb + 2 tsp. water
1/2 ts Vanilla
1. In a small saucepan, blend fudge frosting mix and water.
2. Boil over medium heat for 3 minutes, or until a small amount of the
mixture dropped in very cold water forms a soft ball (240 degrees on candy
3. Remove from heat, add chocolate chips, peanut butter and vanilla. Blend
4. Pour into buttered loaf pan 5 x 9.
5. Cool completely, cut into squares and serve.
Notes: Yield: Approx. 16 Pieces